SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Spain (peninsula) € 6.
- Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra € 9.
- Portugal € 13.
- France, Germany, Benelux, United Kingdom, Scotland and Italy € 16.
- Ireland, Finland, Austria, Denmark and Sweden € 20
- Rest of the world € 25
Shipping will be free on orders over € 50 for Spain (peninsula) and over € 80 in the rest of the world.
In territories subject to customs or tariff expenses, these will be assumed by the client, find out if this is your case.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be processed the next day. Once we have received it, please give us a day to manage it.
Please, keep in mind that on specific dates such as periods of offers, Christmas, holidays, etc., shipments may suffer delays, advance your order as far as possible.
As a general rule, delivery times will be:
- Spain (peninsula) 3 business days.
- Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra 5 business days.
- Portugal 5 business days.
- France, Germany, Benelux, United Kingdom, Scotland and Italy 7 business days.
- Ireland, Finland, Austria, Denmark and Sweden 7 business days.
- Rest of the world 15 business days.
In some countries shipments may suffer customs withholdings by the competent authorities, if you have not received your order in 30 days, send us an email to email@example.com
Once you have received your order, you have 2 business days to return it. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the return.
We will take care of the return, only in cases of defective items, if the return is for any other reason, the shipping and refund costs will be borne by the customer.